Serving Size: Serves 6-8 people
For the Meatloaf:
For the Topping:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl or mixer combine all meatloaf ingredients.
3. Place meatloaf mixture into a greased pan. (I used 2 bread pans)
4. Bake for 1 hour or until inside is no longer pink.
5. Remove from oven and top with the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning mixture.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Lose weight, build lean muscle, and train SMARTER not HARDER! Access anytime, anywhere on any mobile device, and get it done in less than 30 minutes a day! For less than $1/day, receive new workouts each week, nutrition coaching, accountability and so much more!
Trust me when I say I'm NOT a spammer - I will only send you the BEST content, that's a promise!