Serving Size: Serves 6-8 people
For the Meatloaf:
For the Topping:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl or mixer combine all meatloaf ingredients.
3. Place meatloaf mixture into a greased pan. (I used 2 bread pans)
4. Bake for 1 hour or until inside is no longer pink.
5. Remove from oven and top with the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning mixture.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Join my newsletter to receive updates about my upcoming programs, freebies, nutrition tips, and more!